Friday 20 March 2009

30

Beverly Hills Cop, the early Eddie Murphy film, was the film of choice for my last break. Good film but I probably should have slept. Still a long way to go in this challenge and I'm not coping very well. I couldn't face O8 cash once again and instead registered for every 180 man $2 sng running for the first hour. I'd busted them all by the end of the second hour. I must have played about 30 of them and only managed one cash, a 5th place, for an overall loss of some dollars. As I was explaining to Keys, the way I ran in the few hours of cash I have played during this challenge would probably have lead to a few days away from the laptop outside of this challenge and so I'm now finding it a bit tough. Well, back in 6hrs I guess after a film and some sngs probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment