Friday 20 March 2009

23hrs 19mins ish

Cheers for the comments lads, appreciate it. Managed to squeeze two films in during my last break, The Kite Runner, which I was a little disappointed by, and Three And Out with Mackenzie Crook in. I really enjoyed the film but, as with the Nicholas Cage film, Next, that I lapped up a few nights ago, I'm a bit worried that the only reason I liked it is because I fancied the lead actress. Both films are probably absolutely shit but don't tell my shallow brain that, it's lapping them all up a treat. I'm currently two-tabling 45-player $3.25 turbos on Stars because my tilt has pretty much taken over now. Make that one-tabling, ffs. Na, actually just gone out of both but I registered for a $3.40 flhe stt in time. See how quickly I can bust that. Listening to the Take That Greatest Hits, or one of them at least, I thought, might go some way to cheering me up. It hasn't. I'll stick with it though, A Million Love Songs - Track 12 ftw. The reason I'm one/two-tabling tiny stakes now is because I bettered Keys' two outer bad beat story when I got one-outer-quadded all in on the turn for $55 about an hour into my last session and haven't played any O8 since. I had to replace my 16 $25 and $50 O8 tables for 24 $2 NLHE tables so I could tilt cheaply. Did a few more $$ for the last two hours of my session and was grateful to pass the stick over to Keys. With 50 minutes of this session left I'm about $50 down for the challenge having only got about half as much cash grinding in as I'd have hoped : ( Playing tired poker has never suited me, I might have to go back to playing drunk instead. Or maybe I should just stop watching shit films during my breaks and get some kip. Na, I'm gonna get some wine in and watch Dude, Where's My Car?

1 comment:

  1. Never Forget to Relight your fire son. Sure, Love Ain't Here Anymore, but Everything Changes Babe. If all else fails, Pray, It Only Takes A Minute.

    TT - C

    ReplyDelete