Friday 20 March 2009

12

Celine Dion has let me down, and not for the first time. Got stacked very first hand of the session with top two and a fd vs a set and couldn't recover. I made the mistake of watching a film for the first two hours of my last break and could only manage 10 minutes of sleep afterwards. My alarm went off in my ear at 2.55am and I wasn't happy. It's the first time I've been forced to wake up for something for a long time, it actually reminded me of the days when I used to work in the Kerry Foods factory, where the day started at 6am, and the shifts were ironically 12 hours long. Anyway, good to see Keysie running well, I hope some hands start holding up for me in my next session, I'm off to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up. I am sure it will show some good results. Your work will get rewarded.

    ReplyDelete