Wednesday 3 December 2008

CUNT

Yeah, so, I've been 12-tabling 6-max. Obviously.

Unfortunately, I didn't quite beat it as well as I'd have liked..

6-max 2c/5c

1188 hands
$0.85 profit
2hrs
0.72 ptbbs/100
$0.43 ph

Even the old 'rounding up the hourly rate' trick fails to make these stats look any prettier.

It was a tough session. I timed out a lot early on because (I didn't realise until it was too late) I still don't know how to play the fucking game very well. Every decision is so important post flop and I had an absolute mare thinking about a billion tables at the same time. Making the move from 4-tabling full ring to 12-tabling 6-max is just the kind of childish thing that pgchips should have grown out of by now. But still, live and learn. Hahaha, I wish.

As with ALL of my other 12-tabling exploits I feel like I was unlucky not to show a decent profit. Ran bad imo (but, as 12-tabling has never shown good results, I'm probably wrong and I must just play badly when I have too many tables going).

Might not be doing that again for a while.

Luckily, I calmed down after the annoyance of yet another 12-tabling disaster and banged in a nice, calm, bankroll-building, spell of 4-tabling full ring.

Not only is 4-tabling seemingly (I'll judge it when I finally have a 12-tabling session that isn't hundreds of $$ below expectation!) more profitable, I also enjoy myself a lot more than when I'm playing 8 or 12. It's nice to be able to actually think about a decision for more than a tenth of a second before another table pops up, and see patterns in people's play to adjust to, and, more importantly, I can talk to friends and/or watch the telly at the same time.

Overall full ring stats:

2c/5c
2483 hands
$90.31 profit
12hrs 30mins
36 ptbbs/100
$7.22 ph

So, including the 6-max, my overall December stats are:

2c/5c O8 (6-max and full ring)
3671 hands
$91.16 profit
14hrs 30mins
25 ptbbs/100
$6.29 ph


As I ran badly yesterday (imo), hopefully my win rates are set to improve. Though this obviously depends on whether I can control my greedy urge to 12-table.

Anyways, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow, relaxing with four tables open, and conversations going on MSN as I successfully follow some kind of visual media.

147's tar.

No comments:

Post a Comment