Saturday 18 October 2008

147, I've made bigger bets in the $3 rebuy

Ptevey, quite amusingly, challenged me to include the numbers 1, 4 and 7 in every raise I made in the $3r on Stars the other night. Looking back, that is the only thing funny about this hand for about the chip lead:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3327966

I think Dthestudentj, Sm1le and 147_star were railing, which explains the turn card. This was to come 266/3276 for $36. Villain in the hand went on to come 4th for $2.1k. The night before, I had AKhh < KK late on in the same tourn to come 29/3537 for $76. Skolsuper was railing this, obviously. Villain in that hand also went on to come 4th for $2.1k. I played shit to come 29th to be fair but well imo in the one I came 266th in and ran well to get where I did in both. But I really need to stop running badly late on in that tourn. Seriously, I'd rather the cooler happened first hand of the freezeout for zero money than this close to some real money.

I haven't played on Full Tilt for ages, not since I was staked to play a bunch of tourns a while back when I was playing shit. Deposited $50 the other day to clear the $20 bonus playing omaha h/l cash. Lost $25 in the second hand with $0 of my bonus cleared. WP Tilt.

But I grobbled through it and my Full Tilt bankroll is now up to $425 after some good 5c/10c o8 and a couple of tournament wins. $10 of the bonus cleared.

Work seems to be getting in the way of poker at the moment. Only played 35 tourns this month and a bit of cash (albeit for a $600 profit) compared to over 500 tourns in August and September. It's a shame not to be playing much when I seem to be playing well.

It's very hard to turn down work when I'm offered it but I'm seriously thinking about taking a couple of weeks off to make some money!

We'll see.
Peace,
PG.

No comments:

Post a Comment