Monday 29 September 2008

Well, a Pgchips challenge wouldn't be a Pgchips challenge without some Pgchips challenge music

Raided the charity shop again and I think I've found a couple of beauties:

Spice Girls - Spiceworld, their second album which is over ten years old now ffs. How old do I feel? Should be fucking horrific to listen to but I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it won't tilt me too much when I'm playing. It was a bargain at 50p imo.

And,

Pure Global Chillout, which pretty much speaks for itself. Perfect untilting poker music I reckon. Unless it's shit. Double CD, 50p.

That's about three hours of music to play to. I hope it treats me well. I've played poker with Elvis' In the Ghetto on repeat in the past though so I should be able to cope with whatever shit these CDs throw up. Woman was supposed to be coming round tonight but isn't now, I don't feel like any more tourns at the moment, so I might as well continue the Pgchips 'let's-go-broke' challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment