Sunday 28 September 2008

New challenge!

Just a quickie to let you know what my plans are at the moment. Have ran badly the last couple of days, including another really annoying outdraw in the $3 r, but whatever, not gonna keep complaining about bad beats, so I've decided to have a go at a new challenge I've been thinking about for the last couple of weeks. Probably my toughest yet...

My aim is to show a profit from seeing every flop at the 1c/2c 6-max NLHE tables.

I've spoken to a couple of people about it and they seem to think it's impossible. An obvious problem is having to call open shoves... bound to prove expensive. I will play for a bit and work out whether or not I need some kind of rule that means I don't have to call all in pre, we'll see.

Let's hope I run better than I did at my recent trip to the barber's...

No comments:

Post a Comment