Saturday 12 July 2008

4200 FPPs = $100

I used the $88 in tounament chips to play 26 NLHE $3.40 turbo STTs. I was keen to get it out of the way quickly so opened 14 tables for the first session. Always a mistake... I played poorly rushing all over the place and lost shit loads in that first session.

6-tabling after that was easy.

I made my money back and went on to show an overall profit of $10.20. Pretty shit return actually from 26 STTs (39c profit per $3.40 tourn - not great). Fuck it, serves me right for 14-tabling. Anyway, so all my $Ts are now converted and I've turned 4200 FPPs into $98.60.

Not sure whether that's good or not to be honest. I probably could have spent the same amount of FPPs on freeroll multis for a much larger profit but this was certainly quicker.

So, to conclude, I guess all I've found out is that the 210 FPP sats to the Sunday $100k are great value. Oh, and I also found out that I can't 14-table... again.

1 comment:

  1. haha varianced back down to $600, so you've got a second chance to beat me to $1000 nath! the race is on!

    ReplyDelete