Saturday 31 May 2008

Inertia Creeps me out

Only managed a short 423 hand session where I had some of my worst beats to date. Couple of beauties in there actually. Still, made more progress and I think Massive Attack have put me back on track after the Elvis problems of the last 2k hands.

Total hands... 4010
Total profit... $76.69
Win rate... 96/100

Flop percentage was down to just 31% this session, and is dropping all the time. This is probably partly due to me tightening up my sb limping range. I don't have pokertracker or anything but I would imagine my sb hands have been a leak so far.

Annoyingly my mouse is all Omahaed out, completely fucked so six-tabling is proving very difficult. This, along with Inertia Creeps, started to tilt me in this session.

Taking a break now, partly because of the mouse-tilt but mainly because Coyote Ugly starts at 11.15. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment