Saturday 31 May 2008

Mass Atta Omah

I opened one table pissed but (fortunately, me thinks) fell asleep during the first hand. My SSC was Have I Got News For You on BBC iplayer. Sadly, Clare Balding pissed me off pretty early on and had to turn off.

So with exception of my heavy breathing and the sound of my heart bashing against my ribs at a rate of 1.2k bpm I was left to play the first hand in silence. Instant sleep was an inevitable and not wholly disappointing result. I heard the buzzer reminder and tried to open my eyes to look at the hand but my eye lashes were harder to prize apart than Velcro so I gave up on it.

Total hands... 3587
Total profit... $66.80
Win rate... 93/100

I plan to put in some serious hours today having missed yesterday through no fault of my own. I was blinded by a bright Red Stripe. I'll post later where I hope to have 6k hands under my belt.

Album choice... Mezzanine Massive Attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment