Sunday 9 August 2009

8/61, $1070.27

Hello pgchips, We have transferred USD 200.00 to your account as requested by 'skolsuper'.

Keysie, the lazy fucker, didn't even last a week! That's the gym bet. I agreed that if I don't continue with my thrice weekly gym visits that I'll ship him $100 back. And the $100 booze bet is still live, obviously.

I've added it to my profit for the month purely to make my stats look a little better. I'm absolutely certain that I'll be shipping it all back too him before August is over, so hopefully he won't mind me considering his money 'profit' for the time being!

If it wasn't for the VIP freerolls it would have been a whole day off for me today. A fun day playing snooker and chilling round my 'Penthouse Friend' Ben's apartment was rudely interrupted by two HOLDEM freerolls, which I had to play. Small cashed them both for about $100 total before getting back to the pizza eating and in front of TV sitting.

So, my day off has turned into the most profitable day of the challenge so far.

Easy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment