Thursday 13 August 2009

12/61, $1086.90

Hello pgchips, We have transferred USD 100.00 from your account to 'skolsuper' as per your request.

Well, that's the gym bet done and dusted. ggggwpwp. I've cancelled my gym membership too. Fuck exercise.

This week is looking like a write off. I've played, at most, 0.0000000147% as much as I did in the first week. Sometimes I can't seem to sit at a table for longer than a few minutes before getting annoyed by something and then tilting because of it. It's always completely standard things I get annoyed by too. High cards on the flop when I've raised a low hand, and vice versa, is often all it takes to piss me off and get me wall-punching. This, obviously, happens a normal amount of the time every day if I play enough, but some days it bothers me more than others. And on those days I either start to play shit or pack in a session early.

Yesterday, I quit a session one hand in. I was sat waiting for the big blind to reach me on 12 tables when I got dealt A2ccxx in the bb on my first table. Flop came down K84cc and the pot got big, turn brought an ace and I check folded to a shove. I sat out and closed Pokerstars, absolutely fuming because of one ugly turn card.

I watched The Incredibles and Night at the Museum instead of playing, good stuff.

When I feel like this, I don't normally play at all, but with the pressure of the $10k to make, I thought I could push through. Clearly I can't, so from now on, if I'm not in the mood to play, I just won't bother. I don't know when I'll be happy playing again but when I do, I'll be hitting it very hard in an attempt to make up for my childishness. And I'll play loads until I burn out and go all depressed again.

I'll let you know when I'm back playing. So, until freeroll day...

1 comment:

  1. I feel the house warming piss up at your new place is slipping out of my hands. :-(

    Come on lad, show a bit more courage and commitment ffs. You hear me!

    ReplyDelete