Thursday 20 August 2009

19/61, $2249.20

Still no Omaha to report, just been playing the odd holdem tournament.

I seem to be going deep in a lot of my tourns at the moment, so I shouldn't be too grumpy, but... I keep making big mistakes late on. And, with the top heavy payouts, it can't be done.

Keysie was nice about one I made deep in a $5r last night but it was a fucking embarrassing stacking tbh. I needlessly came 11th/2500 for $260 ($5.4k ftw). Pisssssed off about that one.

Tonight, with 10 left in an $11 freeze, I made this call:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?4604746

...ffs.

I was raising a lot and running into very little resistance so I'm not sure how light he's shoving here... Maybe the call is okay and I caught the top of his range, who the fuck knows?

I happened to get lucky to finish 7th/1700 for $501 after that with $2.8k ftw. Sigh.

It's now looking a lot like I'll be playing Holdem WCOOOOOPs with my tickets in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment