Sunday 16 August 2009

15/61, $1569.33

Played zero hands of O8 again. Sorry to let you down Hannes, in courage I am lacking at the moment.

Played some holdem tournaments though. I’ve had three devastating top 100 finishes in 3000+ player multis in the last two days, the latest of which was a 22nd out of three and a half million players in one of the freerolls today for a profit of about three and a half millionth of a cent.

25th in an $8.80 freezeout, 85th in a $5 rebuy and 22nd in the 100FPP freeroll, where it was $3.4k, $7.5k and $3.2k ftw in each. I completely fucked up the $5r but lost big races in both of the others.... Boooooooooooooooooring, I know, sorry, but what else am I going to write about?

My profit since the last update comes mainly from the $109 WCOOP seat I sh1pped today in another AMAZZZZING $7.50 sat.

So that’s a second WCOOOOOP event to dread in September.

Boooooooooooooooooring blogging from me atm, soz bout dat.

pgggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment