Wednesday 16 July 2008

Waste of time

Completely ruined my figures tonight, played 1153 hands and ran shockingly bad for about 1152 of them. I guess it was due to be fair. It was quite funny at times some of the stuff that was going on. Least fun you can have in this game is getting it in with the nut high draw and the nut low draw vs some idiot who thinks top two are good and missing both. Got stacked doing that a couple of times in quick succession and also had an unavoidable set vs set in the middle of it all - he flatted me on the flop and I still had the second nuts on the turn so I got them in thinking I was ahead. nh. Was down over $20 at one point but the tilt stayed away and I managed to pull it back.

I 6-tabled for 3hrs 20mins playing 1153 hands for a loss of $5.18. Not as bad as it was at one point but still a big disappointment. I played okay and learned nothing, waste of fucking time.

Time... 6hrs 30mins
Hands... 2523 (388 hands per hr)
Profit... $32.14
WR... 18ptBBs/100
HR... $5 ph

Looking weak now, those figures. Got the day off tomorrow as I say. Will have to put some hours in then.

No comments:

Post a Comment