Wednesday 16 July 2008

400 FPP stress ball

Played another 210 FPP 20 man SnG sat to the $100k after my poor session of cash. Somehow managed to qualify thanks to some appalling bubble play from some of them. This fold was important:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2901073

UTG just had to be incredibly strong there, I fold everything. The push by TT is worse than pushing AKs there in my opinion. Anyway, unregistered from the tournament obviously and inspired by Paul’s heads up form decided to use the $11 to try two $5.50 heads ups. I lost a big pot in the first one with a set vs flush draw leaving me with half a stack so I tilted and went on to win. Sweet, freerolling in a way now for the second one...

Which went on for ages. It was a ‘deep stack, blinds never go up’ heads up. 2k starting stacks, blinds stay at 5/10 throughout. Well, we were both too good for each other so after over an hour of play he had a massive chip lead of 2150 - 1850. He was playing better than me so I said ‘is there any way of chopping this and going to bed?’ He initially thought I was coming onto him with the ‘going to bed’ bit so set him straight and I was glad when he suggested that we just go all in. I said ‘cool’. Next hand he shoved, I snapped and my JT held up. We both lolled in the chat and when I finished him off a few hand later I ‘gg’ed but he didn’t reply. The bitter bastard. So another 210 FPP turned into $20 or so. This made it all the more annoying when my 400 FPP stress ball was delivered today. FFS I just spent a potential lot of $$$ on a fucking stress ball. Now I know why they are so called.

So, that’s made up slightly for my crap session last night. I plan to put in a few hours today and tonight probably. Hope to run a bit better than I did last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment