Saturday 19 July 2008

Facebook bowling is -EV

Dickie, if you're reading this, thank you for introducing me to facebook bowling - you owe me a new mouse you houndrel.

My mouse has caused me a lot of trouble recently (I'm sure I've lost at least $50000 in 'mouse tilt') and I think it's been on its way out for a while. So, I guess it should have come as no surprise that my full-blooded attempt to bowl the fastest facebook bowl ever recorded finally finished it off. There was a loud crack and a fat chunk of plastic flew across the room. It was an explosive end to a troubled life.

Luckily it was the mouse I broke and not my computer or my arm but now the pointer thing doesn't point exactly where I want it to point every single time. With a 'fold' button and a 'call' button and a 'raise' button all in fairly close proximity, it's quite important that the mouse points the pointer to the button I want the pointer to point at. Otherwise, it's just pointless.

So I guess 6-tabling is out of the question until I buy a new one. I just tried to 4-table but I was far too slow between tables, sometimes it's important to make bluffs instantly or they don't get through so playing without a mouse would almost completely take away my bluff. Actually, this would probably be +EV thinking about it...

Anyways, had a nice couple of hit and runs since my last post:

17 hrs 15 mins
6336 hands (367 ph)
$92.38 profit
$5.36 ph
14.6 ptBBs/100

Will need a few more sessions like this in the next couple of days to bring me on target for $1k by August. Over $600 short at the moment with only 12 days to go. (It doesn't really matter when I reach $1k of course, but it would be nice to meet a target for once).

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment