Wednesday 11 June 2008

Ruling

Just a quick one, which makes a change I suppose.

Just felt the need to amend the rules of my new mission slightly. I think the 2k hands a day thing could prove a little awkward, what happens to days where I only have time to put in 500 hands? Have I failed? Do they count towards the record?

So, rather than 2k hands for each playing day, I've decided to make the target 14k hands per week. This means I can play as many or as few hands on any given day as I like and as long as I've played 14k by the end of the week I've succeeded.

So, overview of new mission:

Game... NL/PLO8
Stakes... 10c/25c
Target hands... 14k per week
Target win rate... 10ptBBs/100 hands
Target profit... $700 per week

I shall be starting shortly, not long got up. I've had my breakfast (five slices of wholemeal toast and a cup of tea) and a shower and I plan to play right through until about 2pm at which time I'll stop for lunch (beans on wholemeal toast presumably). With a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment