Wednesday 4 June 2008

Next...

I played 955 hands overnight which finally brings to an end this thoroughly pointless, I mean, enjoyable mission.

Session stats:
Hands... 955
Profit... $23.62
Rate... 124bb/100 hands

I ran pretty well with both cards and opponents tonight (some absolute cretins knocking about), it was hilarious.

So my overall stats:


TOTAL HANDS PLAYED... 10,000
OVERALL PROFIT... $139.05
WIN RATE... 70 BIG BLINDS/100 HANDS


Not bad I guess for a fun little challenge where I wasn't sure whether I'd even make a profit or not (now that would have been embarrassing). 10k hands took a lot longer than I thought though, I honestly thought I'd be done in a couple of days but even 8-tabling as I was at times it took nearly a week. Ridiculous use of time.

If you enjoy poker and have never tried Omaha h/l I really would recommend it. I don't think I've played a less stressful week of poker in my life. But I guess, as always, the stress comes at the higher levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment