Tuesday 29 April 2008

More Fun...

$2.50, 2528 runner multi on stars:

Structure always seems very good early on in these tourns so just waited for hands as usual. Doubled up a short-stack very early on when my AQ was no match for his J2. Small pot. Then i doubled when my AK somehow held up AI pre vs some lad's AJs.

Then folded for fifteen minutes before:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2540778

and

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2540808

finished me off in xth place (where x > China).

My turn bet looks a little small in the first hand and not sure whether i can fold getting 4/1 on the river but guess it wouldn't have made much difference given the hand that followed. Good call.


$11, 1152 runner on stars:

Came 148th in this with only 99 getting a prize. Only action i had in the first hour was me taking out a shortie with something, can't remember. Started to get blinded away after break until, with about 8bbs shoved K9s and got lucky, then took out another short lad with 99 in the BB vs his KQ.

Folded away again for a bit, blinds 300/600 and some kind of ante. I shoved from the small for 5.3k with a weak ace, A6 i think, and got snapped by KJ (why not?) who rivered a J. No regrets, i add 35% to my stack without a showdown most of the time.


I think confidence plays a big part in poker and, at the moment, i could really do with a couple of result to get me back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment