Friday 31 July 2009

Day: 0/61. Profit: $0

It all kicks off in a few minutes then...

Here are my first-day plans:

Saturday 1st August

1. Sleep for a number of hours.

2. Get up bright and early (midday at the earliest) for a trip to the gym.

3. Sleep for four or five hours.

4. Win the Supernova freeroll, cashout $10,000 of the prize money and book a two month long holiday to PORTUGAL without my Dad.

5. Sleep.

I'll let you know how it pans out.

Ps. Hannes, I'll happily teach you O8. My lessons are free of charge due to the fact that I may or may not know what I'm talking about.

PPs. Stodgy, I'll answer your questions soon, mate.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want you to teach me, I want you to teach it to thousands of community members, working as a freelancer. If you think you can logically explain every decision you do in a video or live-coaching then I might have a chance for you to make a few hundred $ extra per month.

    ReplyDelete