Thursday 19 March 2009

I'm such a lazy blogger

Sorry about that, I'm still playing O8 and I promise to post a decent Supernova run update as soon as my new challenge is over!

I'm staying in Nottingham for a while in a quality flat with Keysie. My 'sleep' 'pattern' is all over the place and my lifestyle and diet have probably never been worse than they are at the moment, but I'd argue that good health and happiness are worth sacrificing for such a whales of a time.

We've (more specifically 'keys has') had a nightmare trying to sort out the wireless in the flat so, at the moment, we have to take it in turns with the T-Mobile internet stick. This, combined with our recent laziness when it comes to poker volume, has forced us to come up with
The 48-hour Challenge.

Starting at 6pm tonight we will be taking it in turns with the magic internet stick to play three-hour sessions of poker.. non-stop.. until 6pm on Saturday. 48 hours of solid poker between us! While one of us is playing, the other person can do whatever they like with their three hours. I can't speak for Keysie but I know I'll most probably be sleeping.

Reading that back, I realise I haven't explained the challenge as clearly as I could have. That probably has something to do with how much I had to drink trying to keep up with the T-total Keys last night. I'm going to pass the T-Mob twig over to him now so, hopefully, his pre-challenge post is a little clearer than mine. GL mate.

Keys is doing the first stint from 6-9pm and I think one of us will blog a general update every six hours until this ridiculous challenge is over.

So, until then, goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment