Sunday 21 December 2008

Run well, one time...

I've been losing money at cash recently, which is something I'll worry a bit more about if I don't ship the $500k tonight. It kicks off in a few hours and I'm really looking forward to it. Before that is the Blogger Championship Final and I might as well play the $200k tonight as well as that was part of the package.

As my MSN personal message suggested briefly, my plan was to go to the gym for an hour or so to get my body and brain fit for tonight. I left for the gym fifteen minutes ago, and I've just got back. After about ten minutes I had to stop as I was suffering from stitch in just about every organ in my body that hasn't already been killed or desensitised by the abuse of the last few years.

One of my New Year's Resolutions will be to abuse my body soo much that my organs are left sufficiently feeling-free for me to be able to run, or at least move, for more than ten minutes relatively painlessly.

A couple of mistakes to learn from...

The first is, never sign up to over $500s worth of tournaments just before going to the gym for the first time in three months without leaving your account details with a close friend or a good player. There was about a 49% chance of a pgchips heart attack just now and that would have been a sad waste of a few hundred $$. I was literally racing for my tournament's life..

Arguably, the second mistake was going to the gym with an estimated 49% chance of a heart attack. But this is an O8 blog now, baby, you gots to be willing to take some slim edges.

Sorry, no cash in the O8 tourn last night, will be playing the same one next week though because imo there were some really bad things happening.

Well, blogger starts in 45mins, gl to all playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment