Thursday 1 May 2008

Bad decisions, often costly

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2545954

Having played at the table for a long time, being a deep and slow tourn i knew i was 'probably' ahead of the shover but there was a very real danger of the original bettor being very strong here. Though i do feel a little unlucky that it was a set, i think on very top form i would happily get away from these situations (especially having limped pre) confident i can get my chips in in better shape elsewhere.

Every decision is important in this game, and at the moment i don't think my game is up to scratch. I complain a lot about bad luck but i think you only do that when you're not 100% happy about your game.

No doubt i'm running bad but i feel i'm making some bad decisions at key moments in tourns (prime example above) and i think this is probably costing me more than the bad beats and coolers. I think i'll take some time off to watch the snooker and then sort out some work for the next few weeks to keep me away from the computer...

Good luck all.

No comments:

Post a Comment